Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Interview update

So I've got 8 interviews this week. Two down so far. I never come out of an interview feeling very good - just my inner grinch. Happily none tomorrow but then 3 Wednesday, 1 Thursday and 2 Friday. Then that's pretty much it for on campus recruiting. Just a few more here and there plus any second rounds I may get. IM interviews are a mixed lot - each one has been so incredibly different from the others. And I think that will continue to be the case. I finally realized what all the IM folks meant when they told us how hard it is to see all the ibanking folk get offers in one week and to know you still had weeks/months of search and decision making ahead of you. But to you aspiring ibankers - congrats! Seems like a rough hiring season. A big sorry to those who came away disappointed. : ( That sucks.

No comments: