Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Have lost all powers of concentration

I planned to throw myself back into my academics, making up for lost time. Instead I find myself wandering around in a daze with a huge grin on my face, staring out the window, typing and retyping emails because I can't remember basic sentence structure. Y is in Seattle all week and I desperately hoped to take a ballet class tonight but, given my impossibly slow homework progress and that I'm on major baby care duty this week, I don't think that's going to happen.

I have many half-written posts floating around in my head but they will have to wait until my brain function resumes.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

the being said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!! I am happy for you:-)

And i totally know what you mean by lapses in brain function :P