Friday, May 30, 2008

Not posting lately because ...

  1. Been rather ill for going on 2 weeks now. So much for my pride in never getting sick! (And now the whole family too. Poor little Baby Y.)
  2. Am exercising the 'if you can't say anything nice, shut your mouth' policy. Feeling a bit irritable with business school world and don't want to record my current feelings in blogoland. Will wait for my health and good cheer to return.

Hope everyone is enjoying their May - seems like autumn is here already. It's freezing!

More later ...

1 comment:

DreamingLady said...

Hi, I totally understand how you feel. And I am in the similar shoes. But I still admire you that you can keep writing your blog to keep an honest day to day experience. I only write one post per month. I think you are too hard to yourself. You have done a great job so far and achieve average at Chicago is not average, it is above average! So, enjoy your summer! love to see your happy relaxed writeup.