Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Return to Sanity

So I am feeling much more sane today (and yesterday). I think I just had to get that rant off my chest Monday. No studying accomplished yesterday - work took over and then I was determined to take a yoga class and get some visit time in with my mama, who is here for the week. Having my mom here is such a vacation: she shops for groceries, makes dinner, fixes things around the house. I need a full-time mom again! But just before going to bed I perused the first couple pages if Manhattan GMAT's Fractions, Decimals, & Percents - excellent stuff. I think I'm going to put Princeton aside and just start out with these books. It sort of makes me want to take their course even more, but then I think, well, maybe the books are good enough ... I just can't find any time that I want to sit through 2 1/2 hours of instruction. I'm more of a self-learner. I have to admit that in the back of my mind I'm still not convinced to wait to apply next fall so I want to get this test out of the way as soon as possible. In which case, if I'm going to take the class, now is better than later.

Still pondering.

No comments: