Monday, February 19, 2007

Ugh.

I can't stop obsessing about my admit status. I am squandering a holiday Monday trolling the internet. Y has a bad sore throat and the weather is pretty cold and wet which nixed our idea of taking a day outing. Our regular computer is in the shop, with all my files and info, nixing the idea of getting started on my taxes and sorting out my financial life. The real problem is that I don't know how to 'have fun' ... I am so amazed by sustained free time that I waste it trying to figure out what to do with it. On a more positive note, Y and I discovered what has to be the hippest bowling/billiards place ever last night. Hip in a good way. Great architecture, fabulous food and smoke-free. As we are always here in PNZ now. (Yay!) Really I should go exercise but I just don't want to.

Oh, I felt the baby move, really move, for the first time on Thursday. And it's been pretty active ever since which I love.

No comments: